Tonight, if we feel like it, after the papaya's soccer game we may just wander down to the beach to build a few sand castles and dip our toes in the water. Ah, this is the life ...
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Ah, this is the life ...
While I didn't appreciate it growing up here as a kid, I now fully recognize how lucky we are to live in such a pretty resort town. This afternoon we hit a local patio for some lunch (that is the beautiful blue waters of Lake Huron you see in the background - Catherine, you may recognize this eatery!).

Tonight, if we feel like it, after the papaya's soccer game we may just wander down to the beach to build a few sand castles and dip our toes in the water. Ah, this is the life ...
Tonight, if we feel like it, after the papaya's soccer game we may just wander down to the beach to build a few sand castles and dip our toes in the water. Ah, this is the life ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ahhh...I remember it well! Great company, good food and a beautiful view! The recipe for a perfect lunch.
Sand castles, dipped toes (or entire bodies if the Papaya has her way!) and oh yah girls....tell mamma you want ice cream! That would top it off perfectly!
I have not been home a week yet and I am already missing those wonderful Ontario Lakes..
Have a wonderful Day
Wendy
Post a Comment